- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
Unique Water Murals By Hula
Self-taught artist Sean Yoro, broke into the street art world in 2015, when the release of his unique water murals became widely publicized. Growing up on the east side of Oahu, Sean spent most of his time surfing, until his late teens when he discovered his passion for graffiti and tattooing.
Working under the alias ‘Hula’ he moved to New York to pursue his career. Influenced by his love of the ocean, Hula took to the water to create semi-submerged murals, while balancing on his stand up paddle board. Hula strives to bring life to empty spaces, usually working on shipwrecks, abandoned docks and forgotten walls.
Merging his backgrounds in both street and fine art, Hula works entirely with oil paint and uses traditional techniques to create soft, female figures interacting with the surface of the water. Hula’s work often leaves you feeling an array of emotions while proposing an environmental discussion. His work can be found on public walls and in galleries worldwide.
He has caught the attention of major publications and media outlets such as CNN, The Huffington Post, Hypebeast, The Guardian, Juxtapoz Magazine, Daily Mail and Hi-Fructose Magazine.
All oil paints and mediums used for each project are completely non-toxic, made with alkali-refined linseed oil or safflower oil and natural pigments. Not only are these vegetable oils completely non-toxic, they are also commonly used in health and beauty products. Source: byhula.com, instagram.com/the_hula