- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
The Amazing Nail Sculptures By John Bisbee
The sculptures and installations of American artist John Bisbee,has spent nearly 30 years welding and forging 12-inch nails into amazing works of sculptural work. This might sound like a misplaced act of dedication until you see just how beautiful and impressive his sculptures are.
Bisbee writes that he is guided by the mantra “only nails, always different.” This comes across loud and clear in his work, since he has put this seemingly simple and limiting component to hundreds of different creative uses, many of which expand to consume an entire wall or room.
The story goes that his fascination with nails began when he was scavenging for metal parts to use in his sculptures. He upturned a bucket of rusted nails, noticing that they retained the shape of the bucket they were in. This fascinated him, and he spent the next 3 decades exploring his newly discovered medium.
source : johnbisbee.com