- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
Shine Line Hair Is The New Colorful Instagram By Unknown
In the world of hair, everything goes. Pastel hair, rainbow roots, mermaid hair… even Unicorn Frappuccino hair have become just as common as your run-of-the-mill brown hair; with pink counting as a “neutral” and nothing being too wild. It seems like every week, beauty and hair influencers are finding a new way to dye hair in different patterns and combinations. The latest? Shine Line hair.
Unlike Unicorn Frap hair, this trend isn’t one that just appeared out of the blue. The hashtag #shineline started all the way back in 2014, when #hairgoals were just a bit different. Aura Friedman, a New York-based colorist told Allure that she “wanted to create the effect that a laser beam is hitting your hair at a certain spot,” when she bleached a horizontal strip of hair from ear to ear.
However, just like everything in 2017, the louder, and more colorful the better, as colorists have adapted this trend to include a modern, rainbow update. New Hampshire colorist Stephanie Lawrence has taken to Instagram to demonstrate her shine line skills, and I’m sure that plenty of people are showing Stephanie’s work to their stylists for them to recreate.
source : instagram.com/hair_princess_steph/