- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
- Unique Lighting Design by Earl Pinto
- Sexy, Minimalist Electric Bike
- 3D-Printed Shoes by United Nude
Lightpaintings By Stephen Knapp
Stephen Knapp is an American artist best known as the creator of lightpaintings, which have been called one of the first new art mediums of the twenty-first century. Dispensing with traditional media and narrative content, Knapp is one of a small group of artists who work with light. His lightpaintings make visible the light that surrounds us and transforms it into something physical yet inherently transcendental.
Deriving inspiration from his studies of light, color, dimension, space and perception, artist Stephen Knapp has been creating art that interacts with and is transformed by light for over thirty years. He began his career as a photographer and evolved his own specialized processes through research and experimentation. He progressed to building large metal panels and glazed ceramic murals that are reflective and responsive to changing light conditions. What followed was the fabrication of kiln-formed glass walls and glass and steel sculpture, all leading up to his more recent focus on lightpaintings, a word Knapp coined to describe his light-based installations. Formed at the intersection of painting, sculpture and architecture, lightpaintings are intangible, multi-dimensional compositions of pure radiance.