- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
Intricate Baroque Wigs From Paper By Asya Kozina
Artist based in Saint Petersburg, Russia, Asya Kozina has been turning paper into high-art for years, and won renown for her impressive Mongolian wedding costumes.
“Historical wigs always fascinated me, especially the baroque era. This is art for art’s sake aesthetics for aesthetics — no practical sense, but they are beautiful. In this case, paper helps to highlight the main form and not to be obsessed with unnecessary details,” Kozina says.