- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
- Unique Lighting Design by Earl Pinto
- Sexy, Minimalist Electric Bike
- 3D-Printed Shoes by United Nude
Inspiring Fashion Illustrations by Esra Røise
Esra Røise is a Norwegian freelance illustrator based in Oslo. She has been drawing since she was little, and has formal training from The Einar Granum School of Art, and a BA in Visual Communication from The Academy of The Arts in Oslo, Norway.
“Inspired by seemingly small unimportant everyday situations, and snapshot photography with their impulsiveness, bad cropping and weird angles. People around her, the fashion industry, music, awkward moments and imperfections.”
Inspired by seemingly small unimportant everyday situations, and snapshot photography with their impulsiveness, bad cropping and weird angles. People around her, nature, pop-culture, the fashion industry, music and nature.
Selected clients include VOGUE, Stella McCartney, Burberry, Farfetch, Nylon magazine, Urban Outfitters, Wallpaper*, Estée Lauder, VICE, LEVI’S, NIKE, Costume, GQ, Volkswagen and Miss Selfridge to name a few.