- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
- Unique Lighting Design by Earl Pinto
- Sexy, Minimalist Electric Bike
- 3D-Printed Shoes by United Nude
Innovative Way of Fashion Illustrations
A fashion illustrator based in Amman, Jordan, Shamekh Bluwi has found an innovative way of fashion illustrations in his work. He gained worldwide popularity after he published sketches of women whose dresses were cut off so that the background is seen, he uses most of this art in his hometown Amman as the background.
He sketches fashion illustrations on paper, then completes it by cutting out the form of his outfit. After making these cut outs, he photographs the sketches against beautiful backgrounds of buildings, landscapes, or other various interesting sights he comes across. The colors and patterns he holds up the sketches against become the design and print of his garment.
Besides being beautiful fashion drawings, they also seem like an excellent tool for coming up with inspiration for new fashion designs, simply hold up one of his drawings and see what sort of architectural lines.