- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
- Unique Lighting Design by Earl Pinto
- Sexy, Minimalist Electric Bike
- 3D-Printed Shoes by United Nude
Fashion for Freedom
Designer LanVy Nguyen explores the timeless beauty of ancient Vietnamese wood art to create beautiful modern shoes that are handcrafted by artisans. It’s not only about fashion, but it’s more than that, about social responsibility by programm Fashion for Freedom.
Socially responsible, ethical and transparent supply-chain in Vietnam to anyone who wants goods made well with good intention.
“When we couldn’t find an affordable manufacturer who could produce our designs with high standards for both ethics and quality; we had to invent one ourselves. Today, that same ethical supply chain we built for ourselves is available to any brand ready to intersect luxury, ethics, and quality.”
We offer the opportunity for responsible design and production through our team of design & production experts, artisans for handmade luxury items, and partnered factories for higher volume production.”
Ethical Fashion is a term to describe responsible processes in fashion design, production, retail, and purchasing. It covers a range of issues such as working conditions, exploitation, fair trade, sustainable production, the environment, and animal welfare.
One of the important element of ethical fashion is transparency which involves knowing and understanding the processes and materials involved in making a garment and ensuring that the process is least damaging to the environment and good working conditions exist for the people involved.