- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
Beautiful Handcrafted Goldfish Japanese Bags By Atelier Iwakiri
The gold fish have been an important part of Japanese culture for hundreds of years. People believe that they can bring you luck, wisdom and power.
Atelier Iwakiri is a Japanese designer puts a lot of effort and countless hours into these handcrafted bags and makes them look like goldfish. The meticulous process of these symbolic and stylish bags takes from two weeks to six months. That’s why the bag costs around 1000 dollars. Check out some beautiful goldfish bags below.
source : atelier-iwakiri.jp/index.html