- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
An artist Make Some Of The Murals Exiguous Weird But Wonderful Art On The Street By Antonio Segura Donat aka Dulk
Illustrator and street artist Antonio Segura Donat aka Dulk residing in Valencia, Spain who has created the amazing and fantastic world of creatures, fairy tales & landscapes on the street. Antonio enjoys creating characters and stories based on his own dreams and everyday events, mixing fact and fiction, with a touch of pop surrealism.
Dulk’s style is an explosive combination of influences, mixed with a bizarre, burlesque and affectionate touch that makes it compact, direct and very honest. His work has been shown in England, Germany, Holland, France, Italy and Belgium, where recently he won an International Award.
source : dulk.es