- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
Amenities Glass Bottomed Pool Market Square Tower Houston Texas
Peeing in the swimming pool is obviously a gross thing to do, and we’d certainly never condone it, but this swimming pool is so terrifying that we’re not sure we’d be able to refrain from turning the water yellow. Because as you can see from the stomach-churning video below, this glass-bottomed pool is situated 500ft above the streets!
The pool – dubbed the Sky Pool – juts from the 42nd floor of a new real estate development called Market Square Tower in Houston, Texas. Fortunately for those scared of heights, the residential complex has another, more conventional pool on the 4th floor terrace, but if you want to take a swim on the wild side then head on up to the Sky Pool…if you dare!
Source : boredpanda.com