- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
Amazing Waves Crashing On Ukuleles By Lauren Swan
Lauren Swan an artist, residing in Sydney, Australia who paints beautiful a deep sea, on old ukuleles and other musical instruments. apart from this she even paints on fake skulls and statues using Posca pens and watercolor’s to bring out a gorgeous effect.
Swan grew up near the water and always had a special attachment towards animals and nature which has influenced her art the most. In addition to this she draws enigmatic psychedelic creatures, elephants and octopus, etc. Her illustration urge us to return to the nature and appreciate its metaphysical profundity.
source : boredpanda.com