- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
Amazing Hand Painted Texturing By Tyson Murphy
Tyson Murphy is a concept artist and illustrator currently residing in Orange County, United States of America. He recent graduate and studied animations from Brigham Young University in Utah and works as Lead Character Artist on World of Warcraft at Blizzard Entertainment.
Tyson Inspired by the Hanna and Loftis duo of terror. His role includes creating a variety of conceptual, painting, and texture work. He also works in freelance illustration when time allows. He has worked for companies such as Disney Interactive, Chair Entertainment, Space time Studios, Blizzard Entertainment and more.
source : artstation.com/murph