- Simple And Creative Barcode Designs That Amazingly Work By Unknown
- This Architecture Office In A Spanish Forest By Jose Selgas and Lucia Cano
- A Beautiful Futuristic And Eco-Responsible Modern Tree House By Aibek Almassov
- Awesome Concept Architecture by Michael Jantzen
- Transforming Vintage Furniture Into Architectural Creations By Ted Lott
- These Incredible Bronze and Marble Sculptures By Kevin Francis Gray
- Incredible Sculptures By Jeff Uitto
- Make Fantasy Book Covers By Aniko Kolesnikova
- Paper Art Is Influenced by Architecture, Nature, and Intricate Patterns
- Amazing Luxury Tropical Island Yacht
3D-Printed Shoes by United Nude
“Re-Inventing Shoes” is a project by United Nude in collaboration with 3D Systems and leading designers Ben Van Berkel, Fernando Romero, Michael Young, Ross Lovegrove and Zaha Hadid.
The project explores a series of exclusive 3D-printed shoes with striking designs.
“The production method used is the highest quality of 3D printing (SelectiveLaser Sintering) in a hard Nylon and all-new soft Rubber material. United Nude have figured out a way to combine harder andsofter 3D printed parts for creating fully functioning shoes.”